1. Candidates seeking admission to various classes shall strictly follow the Admission schedule which will be notified.
2. The application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting legibly and should be signed by the candidate parent / guardian at the appropriate place.
3. After scrutiny of the forms a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the college notice board.
4. The selected students will have to pay the required fee immediately or within the time limit prescribed by the college, otherwise the admission will be treated as cancel.
5. The admission rules and the fees structure may change as per the directives of the University / State Govt. and it shall be binding on a student.
6. Admission to backward class students and girls will be as per the Govt. Rules.
7. Students wishing to take admission in professional courses can reserve their seats by taking provisional admission.
8. Students are advised to see the college notice board for any change in the admission procedure or any other relevant information.
9. No admission will be given on duplicate T.C.
Re admission in the same class will be given if the seats are available on payment of additional fee along with prescribed fees. No concession in fees will be available to such students.
Refusal of admission is the prerogative of the principal.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
The Principal reserves the right to suspend or debar any student, if he/she is found indulged in disciplinary activities.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Original T.C. or College /School leaving certificate of the last school / college attended along with its attested
2. Original mark sheet of the qualifying examination along with its two attested Photo copies
3. Character certificate (Attested Photo copy)
4. Attempt certificate (Attested Photo copy)
5. Two recent passport size photographs
6. Two self addressed stamped envelopes.
7. Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
For students from Boards other than M.S. Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or from Universities other than Nagpur University, following additional documents will be required.
1. (a) Migration Certificate of the last Board / University.
....(b) Eligibility certificate from Nagpur University.
2. If Migration Certificate is not submitted on time a late fee will be charged.